Friday, June 29, 2012

RedWing



7 years ago today (6/28/2005) a four man SEAL team went out to kill or capture        
Ahmed Shah, a Taliban leader...

To all those that scarified their lives that day, we honor you!
   
This one is for them!
5 rounds
28 walking lunges
28 push press
28 Sit ups
28 sumo deadlift high pull
28 box jumps
28 kettlebell swings 

This is the WOD  I am doing today, in honor of these awesome men.

Well in the last month I accomplished something I thought was major. I finally did box jumps. And a girl by the name of Bekkah was the one that motivated me and coached me through it.
I tell you these people from CFU are GOD SENT lol.
I am starting to see changes in my body slowly but surely. 
I completed my 1st non scaled wod that required 124 Burpees and 372 single unders in 20 mins. I WANTED TO DIE........Even though I did not complete the jump ropes I had this major sense of accomplishment completing 124 Burpees:) Im getting stronger and can't wait to see what more I can do. To all those that are on a weight loss journey of there own DO NO GIVE UP. 
Like I have said in the past if getting in shape was easy then the world would be a skinnier happier  healthier place:)
much Love
            Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment