Thursday, June 14, 2012

A little worried.

So where do I begin? It's been a little bit since I last blogged. 2 days ago I got my 1st battle wound from CFU. A nice piece of skin ripped off my thumb due to the WOD we had with Hang cleans. The bars are rough and constantly rubbing your skin on it with a heavy weight will rub the skin right off. Crossfitters see these as bragging rights lol. I also Have a bruise on my collarbone area. Why? imagine trying to catch a barbell with weight and it hits your collar bone at a fast rate. I don't know where I'm at right now. I can't say I'm frustrated but I'm a little worried about my results. I have not weighed myself. I also have not taped myself either. I need to get on the ball with b4 pics. I guess I'm going by how my panties fit lolol. Big girls you know what I'm talking about. If you're panties start rolling down it's time to hit the gym lolol. Panties are not rolling down so I guess that's a good thing lol. Anyway the picture above gives you an idea of the accomplishment I feel when I do a WOD. A month into this and I still struggle with WTH did I get my self into but I know it'll all be worth it in the end. The support I get at CFU is something I never had before, not to that extent at least. I cant ever see myself at another gym working out. CFU is my new family. Anyway if you are struggling with weight loss don't give up. If it was easy America wouldn't be obese. No Pain No gain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment