Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Worn out!

This is what I looked like after my last Hero WOD.
Lumberjack20 was no joke.
WOD 2012 05 25: "Lumberjack 20"

20 Deadlifts (275lbs)
Run 400m
20 KB swings (2pood)
Run 400m
20 Overhead Squats (115lbs)
Run 400m
20 Burpees
Run 400m
20 Pullups (Chest to Bar)
Run 400m
20 Box jumps (24")
Run 400m
20 DB Squat Cleans (45lbs each)
Run 400m



    By the time I was done my calves were cramped up and it hurt to walk. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I had the support of the amazing members at CFU. When I started this journey I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I didn't think it would be this hard either. I weighed myself and saw I had actually gained weight. Now the way I have been eating and working out i should NOT be gaining weight lol. But after talking to a few members I learned that muscles are starting to form:p That makes me HACKY.  That motivates me. I didn't participate in the memorial day Murph but know some amazing people that did and that insoires me to get ready for the next one:) Pray for me while I'm on this journey.......Lord know's I am going to need the strength. If I dont complete this journey than I won't complete anything else I start in my life. God Bless.

                                                                                         Becky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment