Friday, March 2, 2012

5:45A.M.

So at 5:45A.M. my husband decides to wake me up to a healthy breakfast :/ Hmmmmm I guess he really wants to make sure I eat lol. That's the kind of support I need to start off. Love him to pieces. So breakfast consisted of 2 slices of Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread and scrambled egg whites. To wash it down I had my NAKED green juice packed full of vitamins:) Now Lord knows I am going to need all the strength I can get today. Not only is today the day I find out about my sons up coming surgery, but we also get the results to his biopsy. A day full of errands after that. Motherly duties, house chores and a late night session at the gym with the one and only Jeremy Berrios. And I have to do all of this with the pain in my back that i still have from a back spasm I got yesterday:( Wish me luck. Make sure to hydrate hydrate hydrate. If you're pee is yellow then you're not drinking enough water. Something I learned while I served in the Navy lol. Have a blessed day ya'll:)

No comments:

Post a Comment