Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Down 11 lbs:)

So I am excited to tell everyone that I am down 11lbs. And that's 11 lbs of FAT. My undies are not cutting off my circulation  anymore lol. My t shirt doesn't roll up at the bottom when I work out and when I sit my pooch doesn't hang out as much as it used too lolol. Yes these are the signs I look for when I'm losing weight. Any other normal person would just measure themselves and see what inches they lost. But not me lol. Also looking in the mirror I see my squats are starting to pay off. After 5 kids and at 32 yrs old I am seeing a nice round plump tush. Stand side ways in the mirror and without flexing them cheeks see where your tush is at and how plump it looks lol. It's always a good sign when your stomach is getting flat and your tushy is getting PHAT. No Brazilian butt lift here. Hard work and dedication and hitting rock bottom will always motivate someone to get it together and push harder. I'll post pics soon of the new and improved tush. Talk to you guys soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment