Sunday, March 4, 2012

Down to 215:)

So it's been a week since I started training with Jeremy and I am happy to say that I am down 5 lbs. I originally started at 220 but was 217 when I started the blog. If I could lose 5lbs in a week then Lord knows how much I can lose in a month. I can't say it's been easy because I will be lying lol. In the week since I started I have lost sleep and suffered a bad muscle spazim to the point that it hurt to breathe. I am sore ALL the time:/ But my trainer pushes me through every session. Eating now is to fuel my body and not for pleasure. Water has become my best friend. If eating right and working out was easy then I am sure the world today would be filled with healthier happier people. It's not though. I cried at my 2nd session with Jeremy because I was so mad at myself for letting myself go like this. I felt ashamed and weak. I felt like that 10lb dumbell handed my ass back to me on a silver platter. I saw the inner insecure teenager creep out for those few minutes I was feeling bad for myself, but that won't happen again. Now anger and determination have kicked in and I am going to do whatever it takes to lose this excess weight and get my life back. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment