Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Beginning

Ever since I can remember I have struggled with my weight. Resisting the sweet stuff is like putting a crack head in front of a pipe. At 32 yrs old I finally realized that if I don't get my weight and my life under control I NEVER will. As a proud mama of 5 beautiful kids I do not want to pass the same bad traits to my children. Especially my daughters. So what do I do? Well I get off my fat ass and handle business. I get a trainer and bust my ass in the gym till it hurts. Along with this new mission I also have to juggle my photography and motherly and wifely duties. Will I be able to handle this? Well time will tell. That's the reason for the blog. In some sort of weird way it kind of holds me responsible for my actions. As of February 27, 2012 I weigh in at 217 lbs. There I put it out there. So begins my journey into the world of exercise and clean eating. Wish me luck;)

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you all the way!! Showing my support and admiration, for being good mom, wife and photographer. I honestly need to do the same. I've been struggling ever since my teen years too and at almost 34, I'm finally working out on a daily basis (but not hard) and tryin to eat better. Since Dec 16, I went from 196 to now, 180. You can do it!! You inspire me and best of all, your an inspiration to your children and family. I love you sis...keep pushing forward as I will too :) Love: Pam Lacayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this really makes my day girl. I need all the support I can get. I'm proud of you and know you're going to reach your goal. As I learn more through my journey I will be more than happy to share with you . Love you girl and lots of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in u homes.... Hurry up already!!!!!!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great girl! You have a support system! Value it, use it and don't give up! Everyone slips so no discouragment if it happens, just pick up and go again you can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete